Weber E-610 on clearance at Lowes - $325

Well, I went for it. Showed one in stock so I took a long lunch from work to try and grab it. No luck. I could see the whole in the display where it used to be. Brick seek still showing it in stock though.

Shows $909 in my area. Not a fan of Brick Seek though. I have tried chasing
chat board bargains a half dozen or so times, in the last year, and I am still O-fer.

Well, I went for it. Showed one in stock so I took a long lunch from work to try and grab it. No luck. I could see the whole in the display where it used to be. Brick seek still showing it in stock though.

Probably an employee holding it in the back to buy at the end of their shift. :)

Shows $909 in my area. Not a fan of Brick Seek though. I have tried chasing
chat board bargains a half dozen or so times, in the last year, and I am still O-fer.

You should check brickseek again today. Some of the stores that didn't have the $324.75 price yesterday have lowered them today

You should check brickseek again today. Some of the stores that didn't have the $324.75 price yesterday have lowered them today

When I got up this morning I did just that while drinking my coffee. Another store that wasn't discounted yesterday but showed two in stock had them on sale today. So I went out there to find out that fifteen minutes before I got there someone bought both of them. Out of the 7 stores that pull up when I do the search for my area only to have them in stock still. One is the store I went to yesterday and they said it was gone so that one is not accurate. And the other one does not have them showing a sale on brickseek. I'm sure if they do discount the last one, the display, someone will snatch it up before I have a chance. It's not that big a deal for me, I don't need it. But I have a feeling I will see three or four on Craigslist very soon saying never used Weber for sale. And I'm also sure the asking price will be more than the $325 that Lowe's had them on clearance for.

I went to my store today as they showed 1 for the $325.
As I was going to the section I saw someone else at the display counting the burners and pointing on their phone. Then they went to ask an employee who told them that it is not on clearance and he has had several people come in about it but they will not discount it at this time. :)

So I got my answer without having to ask. HAHA

Target stuff off that website has been the same way. They will show a bigger discount at the store then the store really has. Still pretty cool site to check.

I went to my store today as they showed 1 for the $325.
As I was going to the section I saw someone else at the display counting the burners and pointing on their phone. Then they went to ask an employee who told them that it is not on clearance and he has had several people come in about it but they will not discount it at this time. :)

So I got my answer without having to ask. HAHA

Target stuff off that website has been the same way. They will show a bigger discount at the store then the store really has. Still pretty cool site to check.

You should've had them check the price for item number 799944. If brickseek shows $325, it will be $325 in their systems, regardless of what the employees say on the floor

You should've had them check the price for item number 799944. If brickseek shows $325, it will be $325 in their systems, regardless of what the employees say on the floor

For the target stuff I scanner the item and it did not match what brickseek was showing. It was on clearance but only at 30% off not the 50% off on brickseek.
The other location just marked theirs down today (and brickseek was showing it marked down last week.) Not sure how that all works but I scanned at both stores like I was going to buy it just to verify.

For the target stuff I scanner the item and it did not match what brickseek was showing. It was on clearance but only at 30% off not the 50% off on brickseek.
The other location just marked theirs down today (and brickseek was showing it marked down last week.) Not sure how that all works but I scanned at both stores like I was going to buy it just to verify.

I thought you said you went to Lowe's and took the employees word that it was not on clearance without scanning or doing a lookup. If you scanned the grill or checked the price of item 799944, it would've been $325

There are supposed to be 2 in stock ~100 miles away from me. It's a little tempting, but I'm just gonna remind myself they still rust. I just got my Bull working good (Thank you Grillgrates!). It mostly doesn't rust and is a perfect size for me.

At lowe's I took the employees word as he was talking with another patron about it. (He said he has had a bunch of people come in asking about it and there was another guy looking when I left.) At Target I rang up the items myself at self checkout to verify (thinking maybe they just had not updated the clearance sticker.) But what was on the sticker was how it rang up.

Looks like a really nice grill. Not sure I need something that big but pretty!

I found this note in another post about brickseek:
As in the past, Target clearance pricing varies from region to region and even from store to store in the same region. Also should note that each store has to mark down / process the clearance items individually in the store. What this means is that Corporate might have sent down a new clearance price for that store (and Brickseek will reflect that price), BUT, items won't ring up at that price unless markdown has been processed in store.

So maybe the price has not been processed in store yet.

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?70780-Weber-clearance-at-Target-starting-up-again

I found this note in another post about brickseek:
As in the past, Target clearance pricing varies from region to region and even from store to store in the same region. Also should note that each store has to mark down / process the clearance items individually in the store. What this means is that Corporate might have sent down a new clearance price for that store (and Brickseek will reflect that price), BUT, items won't ring up at that price unless markdown has been processed in store.

So maybe the price has not been processed in store yet.

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?70780-Weber-clearance-at-Target-starting-up-again

Yes, brickseek with Target and Walmart can be spotty. But with Lowe's it is spot on, even up to the minute.

In fact brickseek is mostly a passthrough to a store's inventory/pricing API. It's more that Walmart and Target's systems can be spotty, but Lowe's is very accurate

Last edited:
The one Lowe's of the 9 around me that still had one in stock but not discounted now showing sold out. I'm betting at some point today it went on clearance and got snached up. There were others farther away for sale but I am not going to drive 2+ hours only to find out I wat15 minutes too late for something I don't need.

It appears someone in the DFW area got one as they already listed it online for sale.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/for/d/nib-weber-genesis-ii-610/6678300945.html

Also I checked the website again this morning. It is showing 0 in stock in that store I went to yesterday but the price is showing 1299 (Yesterday the website showed 1 and the price was the $325)
There is another store close that shows 3 in stock so I will watch for them to discount the price. Not sure I need this big of a grill but can you really beat the price!

Last edited:
It appears someone in the DFW area got one as they already listed it online for sale.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/for/d/nib-weber-genesis-ii-610/6678300945.html

Also I checked the website again this morning. It is showing 0 in stock in that store I went to yesterday but the price is showing 1299 (Yesterday the website showed 1 and the price was the $325)
There is another store close that shows 3 in stock so I will watch for them to discount the price. Not sure I need this big of a grill but can you really beat the price!

Yeah, price on goes up once the store runs out of inventory. Almost yours :blackgenesis:

I haven't looked at BrickSeek, but I have definitely noticed that at least two 610s have popped up on Craigslist labeled as "unused". One for $600 and one for $700, so I suppose someone here took advantage of that sale to try and make a quick buck:rolleyes:.

Back