Weber E 215 Spirit

NickDay

Hello All. We bought this grill from Home Depot. When looking at the advertisement it appears to have 5 vertical gas pipes. It ended up having 2 as seen in my photo. I rarely have enough food to cover more than 1/2 the grill surface and am wondering if there is a good solution? Maybe just turning on the left knob only and running propane to the left gas pipe? But am also curious why ours does not look like advertisement. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• e215.jpg
    e215.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello All. We bought this grill from Home Depot. When looking at the advertisement it appears to have 5 vertical gas pipes. It ended up having 2 as seen in my photo. I rarely have enough food to cover more than 1/2 the grill surface and am wondering if there is a good solution? Maybe just turning on the left knob only and running propane to the left gas pipe? But am also curious why ours does not look like advertisement. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi, it looks like you are counting flavor bars as gas pipes if I am interpreting your explanation correctly. The first number in your model number tells you how many main burners you have - “2”. You can see 2 main burners in the picture without the flavor bars

That makes sense. I went back and watched the video again for this specific grill and right in the middle of the video they switch the grill type to a grill with three knobs I have no idea why. I did not notice that at first so that might be why it looks like their are more pipes / flavor bars. Thank you for writing.

Back