Weber Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz Price

TVWBB Member

I got one of the close-out Weber Performers last winter for $199. I got it to take to Northern Michigan for our cottage. Fast forward to today, am at the cottage in Michigan and started to put it together .... missing the axle and then noticed a huge crack in the table.

I called Weber Customer Service and got a normal sounding informed person on the phone, no transferring, just talked to one person. I explained my problem and after some information gathering she asked if I wanted the parts sent to Michigan or my home in Ohio. She suggested it would take 7-10 day to get the parts, so I told her Ohio as I would be heading back there in 10 days or so. Her response was ..."Let me upgrade that to Fed Ex 2 Day so you will have the parts in Michigan." After I got up off the ground, I gave her the address and now I will wait for the parts. No charge, pretty much no questions asked, am I dreaming?

I have heard a number of folks on the Forum talk about the great customer service at Weber, but now I have experienced it first hand. I'm a customer for life ... Thanks Weber!

I'm waiting for the parts before I christen the Performer so tonight's dinner will be cooked on my 25 year old black 22.5" Weber Kettle.

You've just been indoctrinated into the cult of Weber. Congratulations. The customer service and the quality spoil you to anything else (reference the 25 year old kettle, which I bet has more years left it it!).

Pat

Great Testimony!
icon_smile.gif

Yep. My experiences have been simular. Got my Genesis EP-320 3 years ago. notice an extreamly small chip inside of the lid. I called only to ask if I should be concerned about it becoming bigger or even rusting in the years to come and the Weber response was to send me a brand new lid. all I could say was WOW!

That's the way they roll. I had a problem with the cooking grate on my Q320, they sent me both new grates, even though only one had a problem, no charge no hassle.

My WSM had 1 broken screw, I received a whole new bag of hardware. Thermometer was off, I got a new one. Excelent CS.

Mark

Yup. When I assembled my Performer I noticed chips on the leg stubs that are on the bottom of the bowl.

Concerned about rust over the long term, I called CS which here in Canada is handled by OMC. They asked for a couple of pics, which was easy. Then they shipped out a whole new bowl.

I was most impressed.

I bought my new Performer 3 weeks ago and when I put it together I found I was missing the screw to hold the handle, I called just to ask what size it was because I was sure I had the right size somewhere in my work van, Weber sent me a new handle and screw and a new rib rack for my troubles, had it in 2 days on my porch, well done.

But hey if they didnt replace that sideboard they would be breaking the law here in sweden :p

That aside i got a chiped(zise as a pinky finger) center piece on my new wsm 22"

And they responded on my mail the day after 6 min after they opend the customer service and he said ofc ull get a new one,start smoking in ur wsm and u have the center barrel within 2 weeks.

U can se the damaged part here : http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...80069052/m/217106995

No fuss no nothing,and this was not a big thing.

So they live up to there name

What is really cool is when you call them a second time, and they have all your data and sales history. They never use your data for bad purposes, only to help you out!

When I went shopping for my current Genesis, my wife would not even let me consider looking at anything else. We are a Weber family for life.

We have sold Weber Grills for many years and out of all of our vendors are the easiest to deal with.

Weber Rocks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray Crick:
Buzz,

Most of us have similar stories. The Weber folks are absolutely great!

Ray </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+ 1 there just FANTASTIC I been a customer 30 yrs and if I live another 30 I will stay one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back