Weber customer service

I just tried calling weber customer service to order a part and hung up after I got offered to buy emergency response button and a new cell phone service. I don't know what the hell they're doing there but they're not trying to sell weber parts. I need to figure out who they want to be

Last edited:
I just tried calling weber customer service to order a part and hung up after I got offered to buy emergency response button and a new cell phone service. I don't know what the hell they're doing there but they're not trying to sell weber parts. I need to figure out who they want to be

Their service is great. People that have bad experiences take every opportunity to spread the word on how bad they are. A few horrible reps mean that there are a few bad people at their organization. So basically, they are normal. Generally on the many many Weber products I've bought, I open the box, assemble the cooker, and it works flawlessly. The few times it has had a dent or a scratch, I have called, emailed pictures to confirm on the spot, and a new part is on the way. I even offered to send flawed part back to them as a gesture that I was not trying to get additional parts over what I paid for and was told no, go ahead and keep them. There are exceptions, but the service you get is generally a mirror of the courtesy you provide during your interaction.

I have contacted Weber CS many times. Both email and phone for information and ordering parts. EVERY SINGLE time the service was great.

You sure you called the right phone number? I placed a phone call to Weber last week, but I never experienced what you described.

I thought about that too. I got the number 1 800 446 1071 from a web site that looked official. Do you have different number?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing you didn't get a California Phone Sex line. That would have really had you wondering about Weber C/S. Good or bad, I don't know.

Back