Weber customer service

Rich (Big Rich)

TVWBB Member
Well, i e-mailed weber about a problem i have with condensation in the thermometer after cooking each time this evening.Their response was lightning fast,and a new thermometer and bezel will arrive at my address in 7 to 10 days.Their answer and response time to remedy the condensation is nothing but first class.Richard

I have had the same problem with mine. Do you know if that is under warranty or if you have to buy it?
icon_confused.gif

It is under warranty,but you will need to register your grill with weber-i did online.Its easy to register,weber wants to make sure you get the right parts the first time.......Richard

Enough good things can not be said about Weber CS. They are fantastic to say the least. BTW - The condensation inside the thermometer is natural occurring and is not usually an indication of a defective device. I learned this after talking to one of the engineers. I would suggest checking the thermometer using the boiling water test. If it reads within an acceptable range (a few degrees), don't worry about it. That said, how awesome is it that they (knowing) this will just send a new one because they want you happy!

I bought a new performer a few weeks back, putting it together I noticed that the porcelain was chipped where the legs would go if it were a three legger. I called Weber, and they shipped me out a new one no questions asked. It came by courier a few days later.

This is the third Weber purchase that I have, and I am sure there will be more as my wife allows.
icon_biggrin.gif

I have a small rip in one of the seams of one if my weber grill covers. I called weber cs and they sent me a new one within a week. The cover was about six months old. What a company.

I agree, Weber CS is top notch. I have called several times over the last decade or so and have never had a problem.

Right now I have a couple parts on the way. One of them they were out of stock and the grill is no longer made. They are MAKING the part!

I'm going to echo this as well.
I, too, had condensation in the thermometer. A three minute call has a new one headed my way.
This is why spending a few bucks more makes such sense, not just for the higher quality product, but for the tremendous service as well.

Back