Weber 80632/7514 swinging basket

Steve Hoch

TVWBB Honor Circle
I know nobody really actually uses these on their grills but I had the thought to complete my recent restoration with a new one of these as a matter of completeness. I could have sworn that I bought an aftermarket one for like $20 a few years ago but I can't seem to find any cheap ones anywhere in the usual places. They all seem to be be in the low to mid thirty dollar range everywhere I look. Does anyone know of a website that has a cheaper one? Does anyone besides me add these to their restored grills. I don't on every grill I do and I can definitely live without it if I can't find a deal.Screenshot_20240627-232034.png

I know nobody really actually uses these on their grills but I had the thought to complete my recent restoration with a new one of these as a matter of completeness. I could have sworn that I bought an aftermarket one for like $20 a few years ago but I can't seem to find any cheap ones anywhere in the usual places. They all seem to be be in the low to mid thirty dollar range everywhere I look. Does anyone know of a website that has a cheaper one? Does anyone besides me add these to their restored grills. I don't on every grill I do and I can definitely live without it if I can't find a deal.View attachment 94447
Yeah I just saw one. Let me see if I can find it again.

I have one in my 2000 and plan on putting them in my upcoming restorations

Wow, looks like both those and the stationary warming racks have gone up in price. I don't put them on rehabs. Most people don't care about them, but I do have some people ask about them when looking at my grills. I explain that most people either take them out and never use them because they get in the way or they just never bother to replacement when they rust out, which they always do since they are regular steel. I tell them, they are available to buy new if they want them, but I just don't see the overall value in putting them on the rehabs due to return on investment. I will clean one up and put it on a rehab though if it is in decent shape...but that rarely is the case.

They are on the way. But they do a good job with potatoes. Being close to the exhaust helps a lot. I have been using the stationary one. Completeness yes. Necessary eh. In the way, or always seem to be, yep

I also don't buy new ones for my flippers but both my keeper grills got a new one each.
Be careful, there is two measurements that you can get, I think both my Genesis grills took the longer of the two and there is knockoffs or the actual Weber version.
The Weber ones are in the 40 dollar range.1000007299.jpg

I wish someone made them in stainless, I would pay the extra money knowing that they ain't going to rust.
99% of the grills I get and if they have the swinging basket, it's rusted all to he ll.

Luckily the 2000 I just finished came with both and they were in excellent condition just needed to be cleaned up a little bit.

I would also pay for SS swing basket and SS warming rack. That would be great.

I can understand why someone might not put them in for a flip.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240630_063316_Chrome.jpg

I think this is reasonable. 2 Weber warm up baskets about $30 each and
2 Weber warming racks about $20 each.
Free shipping over $100 so if you buy two of each that works out.

Back