Weber 2009 Restoration

So this rebuild/restore is pretty much done. My only outstanding item is the drip pan - you may have noticed I have lined it with aluminum foil. The tray itself is pitted with a number of holes, and I didn't want grease dripping down onto my new shelves. Is there any source for replacement? It appears that the Weber part which is omitted even from the Weber schematics is 67758. Any alternative ideas?

So this rebuild/restore is pretty much done. My only outstanding item is the drip pan - you may have noticed I have lined it with aluminum foil. The tray itself is pitted with a number of holes, and I didn't want grease dripping down onto my new shelves. Is there any source for replacement? It appears that the Weber part which is omitted even from the Weber schematics is 67758. Any alternative ideas?
Call weber customer service. They may have it avail.

Unfortunately, this has become another important part “orphaned” by Weber. Probably, you will have to find a donor grill or scour eBay etc. to land one. The good news is that with your cool open cart/tank hanging on the right, the heat shield is not necessary. That means you can even use a tray from the same model, natural gas version which did not have the heat shield at all. Old NG grills are sometimes cheaper because of less potential buyers.

I emailed weber for my my bottom tray and they advised me to call their support line and I could buy it through them. This was for a 2011 to 2016 model, but it is worth a call.

Back