Weber 2 Kettle Performer Mods

Samuel

TVWBB Wizard
I was collecting pics of Weber 2 Kettle Performer Mods and if you have one, please post in this thread for us to see what you have. I would eventually like to try this mod and was looking for ideas and I was hoping you would contribute your 2 Kettle Performer Mod for the community to see. These are the pics of what pics I have so far. These are not my 2 Kettle Performer's, but pics of others I have seen. If you see your pic in this thread please claim it.

2 Kettle Performer pic 1.jpg2 Kettle Performer pic 2.jpg2 Kettle Performer pic 3.jpg4th of July Performer pic 1.jpgDouble Trouble Copper.jpgDouble Trouble Gen 1.jpgDouble Trouble Gen 3 pic 1.jpgDouble Trouble Gen 3 pic 2.jpg

what Cart is that in the first 2 pictures of this thread,
It's a modified 1st Gen Weber Performer aka SSP (Stainless Steel Performer) made from 1990s-mid 2000s. The SSP cart is built like a tank. That person modified the SSP to accept a second kettle.

IMG_0824.jpeg
I think I have probably told the story of this enough but, the short version is…
After several years, the thermoset table cracked, I had wanted more space and my cabinetmaker buddy had some material left from a job (this is over 100 year old cypress from the old Stroh brewery in Detroit) and we were talking about the project and he said “Bring the old table down, we can figure it out!” So, a few hours later, the “Overperformer” was born!

Back