Warranty Query

IMO, if a company can not fulfill their warranty, they should offer a replacement product. I know it is not feasible to make every item for every grill, but if you offer a warranty-honor it.
and they did not which is what really disappointed me

and they did not which is what really disappointed me
From the Weber Summit warranty. Of course, you must be the original owner and have purchase receipt per their terms.

Warranty. In the event that repair or replacement are not possible, WEBER may choose (at its option) to replace the barbecue in question with a new barbecue of equal or greater value. WEBER may ask you to return parts for inspection, shipping charges to be pre-paid by the Owner.

From the Weber Summit warranty. Of course, you must be the original owner and have purchase receipt per their terms.

Warranty. In the event that repair or replacement are not possible, WEBER may choose (at its option) to replace the barbecue in question with a new barbecue of equal or greater value. WEBER may ask you to return parts for inspection, shipping charges to be pre-paid by the Owner.
Again, they chose not to do anything except offer a coupon for some supposed discount on a new Genesis. But it had to be purchased through Weber directly and doing so would have actually cost MORE than simply walking into a dealer with no coupon. They put so many "gotchas" on that so called offer it wasn't worth Scott Tissue (if you get the drift). So the decision is now to never again part with that kind of $$$ for a new Weber product.

I had a set of the stamped stainless grates where a few of the welds broke. The grates were less than five years old, but I didn't keep the receipt, as I felt I wouldn't have a problem with them. Weber said they would not replace without a receipt
Did these come with a grill registered with Weber?

Back