Want to buy two tank scale bracket retaining clips.

Bobby Segars

TVWBB Super Fan
I dont know the actual name for these but it's the clip that once you hang the propane tank on the scale it is flipped down over the part of the bottle that hooks on the tank and you have a wing nut that you tighten to hold it in place.

I dont know the actual name for these but it's the clip that once you hang the propane tank on the scale it is flipped down over the part of the bottle that hooks on the tank and you have a wing nut that you tighten to hold it in place.
Hi Bobby, Are you looking for these?IMG_0202.JPG

I could really use two of the wire manifold supports if Bobby doesn't need them. I think he is looking for the clip and wing nut at the bottom of the photo.

J Grotz: a zip tie or piece of wire will work just as well. It is hidden under the control panel so it really isn't a big deal.
But, if you do go for real ones, just make sure you get the right ones. There are different sizes and you can see the two sets above are clearly different sized. Some even used an actual bracket instead of the two wire supports.

J Grotz: a zip tie or piece of wire will work just as well. It is hidden under the control panel so it really isn't a big deal.
But, if you do go for real ones, just make sure you get the right ones. There are different sizes and you can see the two sets above are clearly different sized. Some even used an actual bracket instead of the two wire supports.

I got a bracket from Weber. The part number and compatible grills were correct, but it was too short. I think it was for the original genesis 1. I have some metal zip ties. I'll try that.

They so often are. If you fail to find one, they can be fabricated fairly easily.

Back