Want to buy drip tray rails.

I think you mean stainless steel Mark. Plain steel mounted to aluminum, is disaster potential

Do you think a stainless washer between steel rails and the firebox would help limit the corrosion? It would be a similar insulator to the zinc coating, wouldn't it? I only ask because I have a metal brake that I can bend fairly thick steel with. I am just trying to wrap my head around how to do consecutive but opposite 90 degree bends 1/4" apart...

Do you think a stainless washer between steel rails and the firebox would help limit the corrosion? It would be a similar insulator to the zinc coating, wouldn't it? I only ask because I have a metal brake that I can bend fairly thick steel with. I am just trying to wrap my head around how to do consecutive but opposite 90 degree bends 1/4" apart...
Definitely. Along with SS screws

I have a piece of aluminum that might work. I think it is for hanging pictures. I will work on seeing if it will work. I bought it several years ago to try, but since then I have not had a need for extra drip tray rails.

Back