Walmart charcoal sale starts 3/22 $8.94 for 33.4lbs

Just saw the adds, looks like $8.94 for 33.4lbs.

Thanks for this, I was able to swing by my local walmart, they only had 2 bags left so I was able to grab both of those. I was thinking it was a bait-n-swith deal because they had a single bag for the same price and these 33lb packs were only on half of a pallet making them hard to find.

Thank you so much for this heads up! I did a big cook this weekend for a birthday party and got down to half of my last bag of KBB and I got worried. Time to stock up again!!!

Every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day, the 3 same majors put the K-briqs on sale. Wal-crud, Home Depot & Lowe's
They end up anywhere between $.20-$.25 per pound

You're at $.27/lb.

I'd hold off on stocking up further.....
but that's just me...

Didn't make it to my nearest WM supercenter until two days after their KKB sale started. When i saw they had only 12.6lb KBB dual packs for nearly $15 and asked about the KBB on sale I was told they had only gotten one pallet of it in and sold out the first day. Nice bait & switch there. I'm sure they'll get some suckers, but not this guy. Hopefully I've got enough to last me until the Memorial Day sales.

seems to me, last Memorial Day weekend, Home Depot and Lowes were selling 40LBS (twin 20LBS bags) for $9 and maybe some change? I bought 4-twin bags (160LBS total) thinking it would last until Labor Day....it didn't :)

Every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day, the 3 same majors put the K-briqs on sale. Wal-crud, Home Depot & Lowe's
They end up anywhere between $.20-$.25 per pound

You're at $.27/lb.

I'd hold off on stocking up further.....
but that's just me...

I try to wait as well, but I'm out, so a good time to pick up enough to get through another couple months. I recall on higher end of scale locally, buts perhaps because I've not couple with a coupon?

Yep, always stock up on Memorial Day. Last year I bought 10 twin packs and am down to my last bag in a half now. Will use Stubbs as a fill in until Memorial Day this year and buy 12 twin packs. That should be enough for my year.

Back