Video of my BRITU cook...

Lonnie Mac

TVWBB Fan
It was a fun day! One of the first nice days we have had here in Texas in a while so I decided to grab the Flip cam and video my rib cook... I liked the video that Bill posted the other day. Figured that I would carry on that trend!

Enjoy...

BRITU cookin...

Looks good Lonnie. I can't believe that whole cooks only took 9 min.
icon_wink.gif
. Really though great vid.

Hey Lonnie - Looks like a fun day. Glad you had some decent weather to do and film the BRITU cook. Thanks for sharing. Bob B

Originally posted by Ralph G:
Looking Good BTW did you roll your ribs meat side out or in?

Thanks all! Yea, I roll mine with the meat side out... Not sure they would roll the other way.

Nice video, Lonnie. Perfect showcase of the cook and some good humor too.
icon_smile.gif
Fun.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Great video and even better taste in beer. You can't beat a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA and the Rogue coasters were a great addition.

Thanks for sharing and bookmarked the video.
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Nate C:
Great video and even better taste in beer. You can't beat a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA and the Rogue coasters were a great addition.

icon_smile.gif

As an AVID brewer myself, you could have not said that better Nate! Funny, the shirt I am wearing was the one I won getting a gold medal at the AHA!

Good Q and good brew... I only wish I could spend the rest of my days doing only these two things...

Originally posted by Lonnie Mac:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nate C:

icon_smile.gif

As an AVID brewer myself, you could have not said that better Nate! Funny, the shirt I am wearing was the one I won getting a gold medal at the AHA!

Good Q and good brew... I only wish I could spend the rest of my days doing only these two things... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to hijack this great thread, but found your brewing site via your profile and was impressed. While beer is one of my true passions, home brewing is something I have yet to try. Are you a nano brewer or strictly do the home brew?? Here in the PNW, there a few home brewers who open their garages, storage units, etc. and sell their home brews in glasses. I make it to the Texas Coast once a year and would consider it a treat to pay for a glass of Hefe or IPA and meet a fellow Brew and Q fan like me.

Originally posted by Nate C:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lonnie Mac:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nate C:

icon_smile.gif

Good Q and good brew... I only wish I could spend the rest of my days doing only these two things... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to hijack this great thread, but found your brewing site via your profile and was impressed. While beer is one of my true passions, home brewing is something I have yet to try. Are you a nano brewer or strictly do the home brew?? Here in the PNW, there a few home brewers who open their garages, storage units, etc. and sell their home brews in glasses. I make it to the Texas Coast once a year and would consider it a treat to pay for a glass of Hefe or IPA and meet a fellow Brew and Q fan like me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah my friend... My beer is always free! Unfortunately it is SOOOOO illegal here to sell home brewed beer... It is sad really... I know several fine breweries that started in their garage in other states. Yazoo brewing in Tenn is a good example. Not here I am afraid! Please do my friend, if you are ever here, look me up! I am in Seattle a few times a year as well. I work for Boeing...

Originally posted by Pete D.:
Thanks for the video Lonnie. Just out of curiosity, what was the music at the beginning and end?

Ah yes Pete... That was Texas Johnny Brown. A real legend from right here in town.

that is like the perfect way to spend an afternoon right there. your son is hilarious haha. maybe next time he should do the cooking.

Back