Venison rubbed vortex brats.

Tim, I got all your pics three times! :) Now, the grub looks great, so seeing it three times isn't a problem....... Not sure if that's a forum glitch, or a post glitch.

Anyway, can you clarify if those were venison brats that you rubbed, or did you use your venison rub on some brats? :) I think I'm going to be making up some sausages this weekend (break in a new grinder), so maybe some brats (no venison here, though.)

R

Yea I'm still figuring out this smartphone pic bit ( I don't know how to edit):(
And yes they were venison brats rubbed with the Weber Honey garlic. I added sliced apples, some AJ and the can of beer for the brat tub.:)
Tim

First of all those brats look fantastic Tim! Secondly, regarding your duplicate photos, the exact same thing happened to me on my recent corned beef post. I screwed around trying to delete the extra photos for nearly an hour. I tell you, I was ready to throw in the towel. Then finally on one last heroic effort I clicked something, possibly the settings icon and my duplicates went away. I have not a clue. I'll see what happens on my next post. I know this is of absolutely no use to you but wanted you to know I share your frustration.

Back