Using "both" grills on WSM.

Ijust put a post with some pics (new WSM owners) of my first Boston Butt. Durring that smoke, I used both racks. When I had to take the bb off the bottom rack, and when I took the bottom rack off, I was able to set the racks on my deck (top rack with ribs on it) and the bottom rack on my table. so as not ot damage anything, I placed several thin slices of hickory(used for smoking on my grill) underneath both grates and this workred really well. I must say, the small tv table seems like a really good idea; I think one of those may find its way to the deck in short fashion!!
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Sucess for this feat is all about improvising. The wood tv tray is great and not to mention cheap and easy. and im sure most of us had a kettle before we got a wsm so having that grill standing by is another great way, i mean after all there is no better way to respect a good piece of Q than putting it on a weber. You never know, ive seen some clever products come out of discussions like this one so maybe the next new weber product youll see is the "18 and 22.5 WSM top rack stands" ha ha.

Back