Used the Wolf first time this year

LMichaels

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
So I have the old man over visiting and to see the new baby. He loves lamb so I decided to try something a little "out of the box" with the Wolf. I wanted to use the infrared rotisserie to cook a rack of lamb. Well the rack was a perfect size to put into the flat basket I use for chicken pieces. Got the big guy fired up and damn one helluva nice tasty rack. Did a nice marinade first (with oregano, thyme, turmeric, salt, pepper, lemon, and evoo). Let it sit a bit with that and it was outstanding. The Wolf and that IR will definitely be on my short list from now on to make rack of lamb. So much easier, no flare up. Put it in and let it spin.
No photo of the cook but a 4 generation photo
20210321_162140.jpg

So I have the old man over visiting and to see the new baby. He loves lamb so I decided to try something a little "out of the box" with the Wolf. I wanted to use the infrared rotisserie to cook a rack of lamb. Well the rack was a perfect size to put into the flat basket I use for chicken pieces. Got the big guy fired up and damn one helluva nice tasty rack. Did a nice marinade first (with oregano, thyme, turmeric, salt, pepper, lemon, and evoo). Let it sit a bit with that and it was outstanding. The Wolf and that IR will definitely be on my short list from now on to make rack of lamb. So much easier, no flare up. Put it in and let it spin.
No photo of the cook but a 4 generation photo
View attachment 24727
Nice family, Larry! You are a lucky man!

Larry,
That really is great. Wonderful family and great cooking definitely make for a perfect pairing. That's a beautiful picture!

Back