updated Weber collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
As some of you may have read from my past posts, I was lucky enough to come across a brand new red performer from 1993 this summer. It even had an original cover that says "weber Performer" and a bag of Weber charcoal with a date of 1991 on the bag. I actually traded it to Stig Peterson from Weber in Europe for a 22" copper OTG and turquoise Smokey. Attached is an updated photo of the collection. I think Im officially done now because I've run out of room to keep them! And no...as some of you had mentioned, Im NOT in the doghouse with the wife...she is as bad as I am with these grills. She actually started this whole mess by finding our first Red Kettle!
http://i442.photobucket.com/al...bercollection004.jpg

those lil' weber grillies are only for grillin' up cocktail weinnies
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think Im officially done now ...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea right,
icon_rolleyes.gif

"Once your in, Your in for life."

Awesome collection Jeff! Which ones do you actually use? They all look spotless. You should post your picture on the other thread "Weber Family Portraits" that's further down too so people can always see your collection. You're like the Jay Leno of Grills!

The mini red one is more or less just a toy. There are ebay from time to time. It would be cool to have one to bring to work and put on your desk if you have one!
Justin, I use the Performer and the red and blue 22" grills. All the other grills are new and never used except the red Jumbo Joe. I will post the link for the photos on the Family Portraits thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back