Unicorn Alert for Milwaukee area

As usual, no pictures of the inside of the cabinet.

Looking at the back pics seems promising.

I paid $150 for mine years ago without a side burner and has some condition issues. This one looks like a steal, esp with 2 propane tanks.

Also, does anyone care about the used bbq tools? They all go straight in the trash with me.

Looking at the back pics seems promising.

I paid $150 for mine years ago without a side burner and has some condition issues. This one looks like a steal, esp with 2 propane tanks.

Also, does anyone care about the used bbq tools? They all go straight in the trash with me.
I usually try to clean up the tools and include them with the grill when I sell. Doesn't hurt. I have kept a few that where nice also.

I have two in my back yard "C" versions and neither cost me over $50. I will admit that the cabinets on them are toast however.

If you want a decent one of these, most likely you will need to pay something in this range - or get lucky lightning fast on one someone sells without knowing what they have. IF the cabinet, and especially the floor, was good on this one I would consider paying that for a keeper. Fortunately far enough away from me since the last thing I need right now is another "keeper" grill :rolleyes: !

I am not sure if one would fit or not. They might be too wide front to back. But all the other stuff would be tough to get configured like the cover for the manifold and such.

If you do take on a project like that, I would really be interested in seeing it happen.

I usually try to clean up the tools and include them with the grill when I sell. Doesn't hurt. I have kept a few that where nice also.

I do this too. Selling a "bundle" seems to help versus selling just the grill alone.
I do usually keep those long handled brushes for my charcoal grills to help clean out ash in between cooks.

Back