turquiose smokey joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Fleming

TVWBB Fan
hey folks

saw a turquiose smokey joe gold and really thought it was cool, does anybody know where i might get one? checked the web and looks like only UK sites have it?? thanx folks

glenn in SC

Hi Glenn
The color turqoise is one of "THOSE" colors that is only available across the pond unfortunately. If you check out the thread of Weber family portaits, you can check my last thread on there with a link to my webers and see one. I was told by a Weber rep. in Palatine that there are only about 3 of them floating around in the states. I was lucky enough to obtain mine in an exchange with the Weber office in Denmark.

Sweet little grill. WEBER needs to put more like 3,000 of these out here. 3, gimme a break. WEBER needs to get "THOSE" colors to "US"

Saw one at a garden centre about 2 miles from home along with a grey one. To be honest they look better in black.

Mick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mick W:
Saw one at a garden centre about 2 miles from home along with a grey one. To be honest they look better in black.

Mick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Mick, we always want what we can't have
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back