Todays Project...5 racks of St Louis spares

Very nice!

Seems like you need a larger "pork" cutting board
icon_smile.gif

The parents are coming over for dinner tonight, so I'm about to put on a couple racks of Baby Backs.

What wood are you using for today's project? I'm trying apple and white oak.

Happy Smoking!

-Kyle

I used hickory wood and kingsford charcoal here is the finished picture they are a little dark due to my homemade sauce but taste really good

Jason

Good lookin' ribs - where's the other 2 racks - already devoured ?
icon_smile.gif
I'm guessing you rolled the racks ?

Paul

yes the other 2 were smaller racks and they had been devored at the time of the picture they were not rolled I used a Weber rib rack and did all 5 on the top shelf of the WSM

Jason,

Are those your bare feet in the photo with the knife on the board above? For some reason I see the winning video from "America's Funniest Home Videos" coming up!! Just kidding.

There's no need for shoes or a shirt in the kitchen, I don't care who's coming over! J/K, but you should definately never start or tend a fire in bare feet. There's always one sneaky little coal that's out to get you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">you should definately never start or tend a fire in bare feet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can attest to that! I started to walk over to my WSM with a full lit chimney, the other day and was thinking, "This is NOT a good thing!!", as sparks rained down on my bare feet.

Back