Time for a pile of pulled beef!

Brandon A

TVWBB All-Star
Its been a long time since I had a belly full of pulled beef, and Larrys Blog inspired me to do a big ol chuck roast this weekend. I picked up a choice 12.67lb chuck roast for $2.99/lb, it looks nice
icon_smile.gif
There is no party or extra people coming over, just looking for a relaxing 20 hour smoke and plenty of foodsaver bags full of beef for later. I'm GOING to get out of my slump and take pictures this time, I swear! I think the colder weather has awakened my bbq bug!

I wish I had the stuff to make some WRB (still havent tried it), but I dont, so the plan is to use Texas BBQ brisket blend. If anyone has a one stop shop online place to get the ingredients, could you please pass it along? Thanks!

Brandon

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brandon A:
I wish I had the stuff to make some WRB (still havent tried it), but I dont, so the plan is to use Texas BBQ brisket blend. If anyone has a one stop shop online place to get the ingredients, could you please pass it along? Thanks!

Brandon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can buy everything for all the Wolfe Rub Recipes at www.spicebarn.com and they're reasonable, pricing and shipping.

However, I'd buy the turbinado sugar and Kosher salt at WalMart, they're much cheaper and it will keep your shipping costs down.

Back