Three weks of the best food I've ever eaten

G

I've had my WSM for three weeks now, and thanks to all the great info on this site, I've had the pleasure of preparing and eating the best barbecue my family and friends have ever eaten (so they claim). So far, with great success, I've done pork and beef ribs, smoked sausage, a brisket and last weekend a Boston Butt that was out of this world. This weekend will be my first run at poultry. I'm doing some whole chickens and then a whole turkey...can't wait. What a great hobby. Thanks again for all the great info on this board.

I think there are many people who get a lot of info from this site, member or not. I have seen this site linked to on a few other BBQ forums. Chris has done a great job making preparation walkthoughs really easy to follow. As well, I've found that there are so many people willing to help out and offer advice that I've found myself reading through post after post and all of a sudden 2 hours has gone by... Thanks everyone!
icon_smile.gif

BrianC...Congrats! I too just got my WSM and cooked my first Picnic (pulled pork) last weekend. It was a great success...doesn't it feel good when others compliment you on your cooking...
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Brian - I to have had the best food I've ever eaten since buying my WSM. That and the advice on this site.....

Same here. I've smoked three butts (two different cooks), two butterflied chickens, and a load of sausage. I'm worried that my first attempt at brisket will not go as well as the first four cooks.
icon_smile.gif
Oh well. Maybe I'll just cook more butts!

Back