Thought this might be the place

Eric A

TVWBB Super Fan
I was looking at some older posts, and I thought to myself ... does it do any good or is it even worth the chance of getting carpal tunnel typing a replay or word of thanks to a two three year old post. Thoughts ......

Yes. I was just about to post to the Roadside Chicken thread with a thanks to Bryan S and that I used the RC marinade on fish (yellowtail) and my DW said it was the best fish she ever had.

Yes. I was just about to post to the Roadside Chicken thread with a thanks to Bryan S and that I used the RC marinade on fish (yellowtail) and my DW said it was the best fish she ever had.
So I am assuming the yes , in your statement is a thumbs up to leaving props even on an older post. I also assume that the member that started the post would get a notification.

You could have asked this question on a 5 year old post and all of us whom have replied thus far to your new thread would have still responded. If you find a dated thread of value, then you can bet others would be interested, too, so bringing it back to life would be worthwhile :)

You could have asked this question on a 5 year old post and all of us whom have replied thus far to your new thread would have still responded. If you find a dated thread of value, then you can bet others would be interested, too, so bringing it back to life would be worthwhile :)
Thank you Mister/Ms. Wizard (BFletcher) I will now ask questions, make comments and post many thanks from now on.

lol. Speaking of Wizard... it took me quite a while to realize that clicking on the "new posts" link displays the most recent activity of new and old threads. You could say I'm as sharp as a marble. Fletch

That's what I think also. ;)

Strange, I brought back 4 old threads today, 3 received new posts and this one, pertaining to old threads did not get any new posts. (except mine here). :giggle:

Yes, like the thread I just posted on - "Your favorite soda/pop growing up" posted by Brad.

Back