This Genesis looks different...?

Sorry for my dumb advice. I guess I didn't realize the dying process involved BOILING the water.

Ya learn something every day.....
JS
No worries, we are all learning something on this site. The Rit dye recommends bringing the water to near boiling before adding the dye and the pieces to be treated.

OK, I was just wondering if you owned it now or not. It would be a great grill to rebuild as it looks like all the key parts are intact on it. Usually there is some key item or part on it that is missing, broken, trashed or rusted.

OK, I was just wondering if you owned it now or not. It would be a great grill to rebuild as it looks like all the key parts are intact on it. Usually there is some key item or part on it that is missing, broken, trashed or rusted.
I’m searching for something for my house up in Maine. I want something turnkey that is close by. This one was only $50 and it looks like it sold anyway.

There might be a rehabber near you that is on this forum. That would be as turn key as you can get. But, if not, a lot of these old webers can be put back to perfect working order with very minimal effort and expense.

Alex,
Where you have a Home in Maine do you still have to follow the Maine COVID-19 Travel restrictions?

My Family and I visit Old Orchard Beach at least twice a year (myself for over 40 years in a row), but it seems Maine is not so welcome to people from Massachusetts.
I am shocked that visitors from New York. New Jersey, and Connecticut have had their travel restriction lifted as of July 3rd but Mass is still not welcome with the exception of being tested within 72 hours of visit or a 14 day quarantine once there. Massachusetts has some of lowest new cases Nationwide over the past couple months.

Jeff

There might be a rehabber near you that is on this forum. That would be as turn key as you can get. But, if not, a lot of these old webers can be put back to perfect working order with very minimal effort and expense.

I'm close to Reading.:cool:

Jeff

Back