Thermometer wars

Yeah I have left mine (the red one IDR the model LOL) out in drenching rain for days before I "missed" it. Still working just fine. Been left out in snow and freezing rain as well. Coated in ice and thawed. Works fine

Similar but different for sure. They both have the same function, but the TP19-H is fold out style thermometer and the Thermopop is not.

The Thermopop is a very nice tool. It's a way to get an affordable instant read from the top brand. The TP19-H is an attempt to offer the usefulness of the full-size Thermapen at a very low price. Is it as good as the Theremapen? No, and definitely not as good as the Thermapen One. But it IS a good thermometer and a fantastic deal for what you get. I have said before that, truthfully, it is all most of us would really ever need. (Want is another story! :ROFLMAO: )

The big edge I see in the TP19-H is the longer probe and larger size that seems less likely to be awkward to use.

I have three thermopops in use and two new ones I bought on thermoworks sales. Also a classic thermopen all of which have be totally reliable. The pops are 3-4 years old and get used a lot I have two outside for the grills and one inside along with the thermopen. All still have their original batteries.

I have three thermopops in use and two new ones I bought on thermoworks sales. Also a classic thermopen all of which have be totally reliable. The pops are 3-4 years old and get used a lot I have two outside for the grills and one inside along with the thermopen. All still have their original batteries.
Yeah my Thermopop has worked fine. I picked up a couple more when they had that crazy 11 or 12 dollar sale at the end of the year. One went to an office party secret Santa and the other is still on my shelf as a backup or a future gift to someone

Back