Originally posted by Ernest Buckley:
We all love our WSMs because of the quality construction and the taste of the food. However, it seems after using it now for a good 2 months, I have had several ideas that I think would make it even better.
1. Enlarge the overall size of the unit to a 22 1/2 diameter.
2. Add handles to the middle section.
3. Include a built in thermometer.
4. Make the water pan deeper (it will naturally widen with the enlarged unit)
5. Put a marking on the front door handle to make it easier to know when the door is closed and will not fall off.
There are several more mods I would make but I`m curious to see if you guys come up with them.
Again, the WSM is an awesome unit but if Weber were ever to re-design it, I would like to see some of these changes.