The Pizza Kettle

Just saw this for the first time a week or two ago. I'm not sold, but I'm intrigued...

Could be another "Stacker" that I'll never use. In fact I have owned my Pro-Q stacker for 2 years now and have not used it once. Maybe I need to have bigger parties!!

Hey Mike, Sounds like a reply in "useless gadget's". Send the stacker my way! I will find a use for it. I don't really think the pizza attachment is very practical. Do enough pizzas and see what I mean.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Send the stacker my way! I will find a use for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Shaun didn't you work something out with John B. on a Stacker already? But if you do end up with more, I'll take one off your hands.
icon_wink.gif

Of course Mac, I haven't actually received anything, and I am not even sure if it's on the way? I only want one, and I will help you to get the other. Then we can compare notes. Thanks
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Then we can compare notes. Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Works for me.

Back