The Performer was perfoming tonight...

Rolf Jacobsen

TVWBB Emerald Member
Pork tenderloin with red potatoes.....

Pork-001-L.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hugh Albrecht:
Rolf, could you please share your recipe and cooking instructions for the pork tenderloin. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hugh there is really not that much to share. I typically remove any skin and fat from the cut/s and then marinade them in your favorite flavor of the day. Yesterday was Mr. Yoshida’s Sweet & Savory for three hours. My wife likes this so that’s one of the ones we use. I cook over medium direct, (400F, that’s why the coals are not stacked that high), for 5 minutes a side, four sides. If it’s a larger cut, I move it over to the other side of the grill away from the coals and finish it off on indirect. I like to take them off at 160F or so. Then let them sit for ten to fifteen minutes. YMMV.

Rolf

Thanks, Rolf.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rolf Jacobsen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hugh Albrecht:
Rolf, could you please share your recipe and cooking instructions for the pork tenderloin. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hugh there is really not that much to share. I typically remove any skin and fat from the cut/s and then marinade them in your favorite flavor of the day. Yesterday was Mr. Yoshida’s Sweet & Savory for three hours. My wife likes this so that’s one of the ones we use. I cook over medium direct, (400F, that’s why the coals are not stacked that high), for 5 minutes a side, four sides. If it’s a larger cut, I move it over to the other side of the grill away from the coals and finish it off on indirect. I like to take them off at 160F or so. Then let them sit for ten to fifteen minutes. YMMV.

Rolf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back