the burger ''bubble'' in the US might be about to pop. (article)

love 5 guys out by me, Zinburger is soo good, and always get shake shack when at citifield for mets games. In and out is a must when in cali.

We have a 5 Guys close to where l work. It is okay at best. I agree with KellyM, Whataburger is a must when l visit the Dallas / Fort Worth area. When my dad was in the Air Force in the early 60's he and the guys there would build a snow wall and set his Weber up. Hamburgers being grilled with 3 ft of snow on the ground in the winter were his favorite burgers!

Whataburger order, #1 no meat seasoning, no bun oil, fresh fries no salt, no cheese add bacon and jalapenos. The 5 guys around here is decent and I order the same way. I too prefer a homemade burger with cheeses on the inside and some fresh grilled peppers. I also make Jalapeno bread from scratch to go along with my burgers, yum I wish i wasn't traveling this weekend and I would make some.

Let's just tell it like it is folks. If you Grill/Smoke at home for any length of time you become a food snob. No fast food can come close to what you can prepare. We've panted our self into a corner and what a wonderful corner it is. Fast food has it's place but not at my house.
Everyone have a great & safe 4th.

Bill

Let's just tell it like it is folks. If you Grill/Smoke at home for any length of time you become a food snob. No fast food can come close to what you can prepare. We've panted our self into a corner and what a wonderful corner it is. Fast food has it's place but not at my house.
Everyone have a great & safe 4th.

Bill

Ditto Bill, there just isn't anything better then good home cooked food in the back yard.
Everyone have a safe and fun 4th.

I have had my family on a transcontinental road trip over the last few weeks. When we made it to Burbank California we discovered a chain called Umami Burger. It was so good we ate there two days in a row. The Korean BBQ Burger was outrageous!

Back