Thank You To Rock's Bar-B-Que!

Vincent Carrocci

TVWBB Super Fan
It was another victory for The Stoker this past weekend in Boulder City, NV at the 6th Annual Best Dam Barbeque Challenge. Rhythm 'n QUE earned career Grand Championship #13 with 1st Place calls in Chicken, Ribs and Pork. Once again, our cookers cruised along and held rock steady temperatures thanks to The Stoker.

Thanks again to John & Kenny at Rock's Bar-B-Que for all your support and friendship. We love being a part of "Team Stoker"!

I just love it when a plan comes together.
Just like peas and carrots, a Stoker and a Grand Champ win.

Well, we didn't stay at GC #13 for very long...

This past weekend, The Stoker helped Rhythm 'n QUE take down career Grand Championship #14 at the "Boats, Bands & Bar-B-Que" contest in Pueblo, CO.

The Stoker took us to finishes of 5th Place in Chicken and 1st Place in both Pork and Brisket on our way to winning our fifth qualifying contest toward the 2010 Jack Daniel's Invitational. Just two more wins between now and August 31, (7 contests to go for us as of this moment), will earn us an automatic entry into this year's contest.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love The Stoker?!?

Although the competition season is winding down for most of the country, we've still got a few more evnets here in the Southwest including last weekend's KCBS event in Buckeye, AZ.

We were very excited to end the day having earned our 8th Grand Championship in 2010, the 18th of our career and every one of them has been with The Stoker watching over our 4 WSMs. Rock's Bar-B-Que, with their first class product and service, have been with us for a long time and we're very proud to fly their banner every time we cook.

Congratulations Vincent! That's why you are one of Rock's 'Luminaries'.

(I saw Ms 'Diva' had posted your win on another forum)

Thanks, Chris. This has been a spectacular year for us and we've still got two more contests on our schedule. It really is a thrill to compete and win at the highest levels using good ol' WSMs!

Back