Thank you, Mr. President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Weisse

TVWBB Super Fan
It seems to be a rite of passage to post a big "yippee, my WSM is on order". So guess what this post is all about?

When I got the notice of our pending tax credit, I went straight to Amazon and placed my order. Well, I took a detour through TVWB so that Chris gets some credit, too. Along with the WSM I put a Taylor digital therm on order.

Goodbye ECB, hello WSM!

Hmmm. Maybe that tax cut will actually stimulate the economy after all. I can just see the headline now: "Economy rebounds; WSM sales lead the way" /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Regards,
Chris

Ours will be here Tuesday(?), but I'm not allowed to buy any "toys" with it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

My tax check should be here Monday or Tuesday. I already got a WSM, Chimney starter, & Spider Man for the little guy in my shopping cart on Amazon.
I also have a Maverick ET-73 in my cart at gadget source.

Can't wait to order them!

Wait till you pay your state, local taxes and natural gas bills next year. You might want to hang on to that check. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I ordered a WSM last night, after buying lots of stuff at BBQ-Galore yesterday afternoon. My money (AKA te tax refund) will be applied to the credit card bill.

I hope they reduce taxes MORE. I'd like to see a bunch of government weasels lose their jobs for a change. That means more 'Q for me and mine!

I just might get that freezer I've been eyeing down at Lowes' with my check. Just have to convince the wife that a freezer full of brisket and Boston butts is a "good thing"! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dave- When is a gator not a gator? When it's a croc! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

As soon as I heard that Bush had gotten the thing through I went about spending the money. I actually have spent my extra tax return money on a Weber grill and a WSM. I have been enjoying them both and have thanked President Bush many times for the great eats. And hey, I haven't even received my check yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back