Teriyaki Salmon

Nice to see some activity out there Jeff. That salmon looks and sounds wonderful!

Thanks Cliff.

I never flip Salmon, skin side down the whole cook. The pizza pan in the above link works perfect for my kind of cook.

Remember when you posted a new recipe on a Friday night, and by Saturday night your post was on the second page? I learned allot from this forum, but now it seems like a ghost town.

https://youtu.be/jqZ8428GSrI

but now it seems like a ghost town.

Yeah, it's been pretty slow going around the Photo Gallery lately. This has been a really tough and/or busy summer for a lot of folks this year what with the fires, hurricanes, vacations etc. Hopefully, things will pick up before long. It would be nice to see some more members posting their cooks for all to see. Good seeing you around again Jeff.

I learned allot from this forum, but now it seems like a ghost town.

There is an ebb and flow to post activity here, always has been, always will be. Lately there's been a tremendous uptick in posts in the Weber Gas Grills forum, so sometimes interest declines in one area and increases in another. It's just the nature of a forum like this.

This also serves as a gentle reminder to everyone that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem! :D Want to see more posts in the Photo Gallery forum? Post your cooks there!

There is an ebb and flow to post activity here, always has been, always will be. Lately there's been a tremendous uptick in posts in the Weber Gas Grills forum, so sometimes interest declines in one area and increases in another. It's just the nature of a forum like this.

This also serves as a gentle reminder to everyone that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem! :D Want to see more posts in the Photo Gallery forum? Post your cooks there!

I posted a salmon pic ;), as Cliff said life's little adventures gets in the way sometimes.

Back