Tenderloin and fixins

Steve Colby

TVWBB Member
Grilled up some tenderloin for me and my wife. For sides I did some sichuan style asparagus and she did some shrooms and broccoli inside.

First up was getting the asparagus going. Sauted up some onions and garlic in evoo
IMAG0841.jpg

IMAG0843.jpg

IMAG0844.jpg

Then added the asparagus
IMAG0845.jpg

IMAG0846.jpg

Sauted that all for a bit. Threw on the tenderloin one for my wife and one for me
IMAG0848.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

Asparagus done and set to the side for a moment.
IMAG0849.jpg

Plated and ready for dinner
IMAG0853.jpg

As you can tell I really dont care for a lot of broccoli. The asparagus on the other hand, I think I ate almost 3/4 of a pound. There is just enough left for lunch tomorrow.

Looks delicious.

I agree- I actually said it today- "Give me a pound of asparagus, basted in butter, salt and pepper, grilled, and maybe some sauce bernaise to sprinkle on, and it is dinner time".

But the tenderloin- what's that? Such a marbled piece of meat, is it pig or cow? Looks totally different from what I'm used to.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Colby:
Sauted that all for a bit. Threw on the tenderloin one for my wife and one for me
IMAG0848.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like your wife is like mine, she'd prefer food grilled on the gasser
icon_rolleyes.gif
. I'm still trying to cure her of that.

Great looking meal!!

Thanks all.

It is beef. I bought a whole loin and cut it my self. I didn't take a lot of time to trim it up much.

Yup, She don't mind the it on the performer or bge but would rather have her stuff on the gasser.

Back