Tank Scale for Silver C, B also fit a 1000

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
I am cleaning out my basement and have a Weber Tank Scale which if anyone in the ATL area wants it you can have it for free but you need to pick it up in Woodstock, GA 30189. Here is a picture not of mine but same thing.

Wow Brian…Ii didn’t even get a chance to introduce myself yet. I live in Johns Creek and need a scale for a silver B NG TO LP conversion.

Hey, welcome to the circus Kathy, if that doesn’t work out, I think I might have a scale too. I’m in Michigan so, Brian might be a better option for you.

Brian - don’t dig…..I found another closer to me than you. I didn’t realize your post was a few months old….

Oh, then by all means please dig!
Kathy here are some pictures of the manifold it is in good shape. Some rust on the ends but you can easily repaint with some high heat Rusto or whatever. It needs the connection so that you can attach a regulator to it which is cheap. Bruce or one of the other rehabbers will know what you need to buy to do that been so long I can't remember I think it needs to be sealed where it screws into the manifold they should be able to tell you what to do.

Attachments

• Manifold 3.jpg
    Manifold 3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Manifold 2.jpg
    Manifold 2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Manifold 1.jpg
    Manifold 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for checking Brian! Bruce actually got in touch with me and he will trade my NG manifold for a propane plus the tank plate that I need, so I think I will do that rather than taking on another fix-it job with your manifold. I hope you didn’t spend too much time digging that out.

Thanks for checking Brian! Bruce actually got in touch with me and he will trade my NG manifold for a propane plus the tank plate that I need, so I think I will do that rather than taking on another fix-it job with your manifold. I hope you didn’t spend too much time digging that out.
I did not spend much time into the trash this stuff goes wife tired of my shop looking like a dump with stuff I am never going to use won't be doing anymore rehabs did 3 thats enough.

Back