Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce (all flavors) $1.00 for 18oz

Andy Ly

TVWBB Fan
I'm pretty new to serious grilling since I've started visiting this site to build my first Weber Smoker Mini, and I've been paying regular price for BBQ sauce until I saw this deal today at Albertsons supermarket. They have a sale this week on Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce for $1.00. I picked up at least 3 of each flavors and about 9 of their original. The expiration date on the bottle is 1 year, so this will be perfect! I'm not sure if this is a great price, but if anyone is near an Alberstsons and needs BBQ sauce, this might be the ticket.

http://www.albertsons.com/savings/v...circularId=87311&sneakPeek=false&storeId=6710

Last edited:
These sales are rare. You should really load up and take advantage. Vons had a similar sale going a couple of years ago and I picked up about 50 bottles. I'm heading to Albertsons tonight to load up.

Sweet Baby Rays is good, but it would be better if they ditched the high fructose corn syrup and
used real sugar again.

Last August at the race in Bristol, SBR had a stand in the souvenir area giving away the 18 oz bottles. The wife and I must have walked by there 15-20 times over the course of the weekend! Hopefully they'll be back this August, only got a couple left!

That is a good price. I pay 5.79 for 80 oz at Costco which I thought was good. Has anyone tried Sticky fingers sauce. I am especially fond of the Carolina sauce.

That is a good price. I pay 5.79 for 80 oz at Costco which I thought was good. Has anyone tried Sticky fingers sauce. I am especially fond of the Carolina sauce.

I have its very good... Wife got it for me when she traveled to Ecru MS.

Don't mean to rain on anybodys parade but!!! I really didn't care for Sweet Baby Rays, picked up a 40oz bottle at Wally World and tried it on some ribs, just didn't have that sweetness and tang that I love, Know a lot of people like it but i'm hooked on KC Masterpiece Private Stock Reserve, made with real sugar, I pick up the 2 pack 45oz bottles at Costco :D

Looks like Save Mart is having a buck a bottle (18 oz) sale on it this week, I wish they sold the Sweet Vidalia Onion sauce here in Cali..

Back when SBR was made with real sugar it was pretty good. However, now it is made with high fructose corn syrup and that is the main ingredient. With that said $1.00 a bottle is $2.00 too much.

We prefer the SBR "Sweet and Spicy" variant. I've seen it in the sale ads here this week for $.88/18oz I'll be stocking up for sure!

Has anyone tried "Garland Jacks"? I've been hearing ads for it on the radio and see it in an add for $.79 For that price I'll have to try a couple varieties and see how I like it...

I like SBR as a rule , but it's actually a bit too sweet for my taste. I usually doctor it up a bit with Worcestershire or soy sauce and I go real easy on it. But I like that they have all the different varieties.

Back