Svenska Kottbullar

I spent the morning picking oranges and juicing them. I love this time of year! Saw this juicer being used on Moonshiners...works great!

1705189372697.png

Brett this is some strange weather lol Same weather up here as you have but it seems way colder than that?
We hit 34° overnight low a few times in the past 5-6 days. Now we’re in a new storm front tonight with the heavy rain coming Tuesday and a constant rain for the days following.

Typical January but it was cold, for me at least. Winndproof pants and jacket. Which is uncommon for me.

Weird though. In in the midst of a landscape project, planting 340 plants and got a slight sunburn on Friday on my face.

Such first world problems, eh? I love it. Pretty soon February will be here and I’ll be ready to run an icicle into my eye after hearing yet another temperate weather report from you and @DanHoo. Keep up the good work!
Our summers are often 105° daytime temps. So you feel the “cold” here. I lost my ability to withstand freezing temps 30 years ago. I just can’t do it anymore.

Post some icicle pics. Been a longtime since I’ve seen some really long ones.

Stay warm. Well keep doing the heavy lifting out here.

Our summers are often 105° daytime temps. So you feel the “cold” here. I lost my ability to withstand freezing temps 30 years ago. I just can’t do it anymore.

Post some icicle pics. Been a longtime since I’ve seen some really long ones.

Stay warm. Well keep doing the heavy lifting out here.
Brett, it has not broken 0 today, I have been happy to just stay inside when not blowing snow! Only had to spend twenty minutes at it today! It was an hour and a half yesterday!

Brett, it has not broken 0 today, I have been happy to just stay inside when not blowing snow! Only had to spend twenty minutes at it today! It was an hour and a half yesterday!
More power to you. I’d be looking at the where do I move to next map with those temps. That’s just brutal.

Back