Stuffed Chicken Thighs

Wow........thanks for the link.....these chicken thighs sound great. Has anybody tried them.Is this a better cook on a Webber kettle vrs. the WSM. If the WSM, would you leave the water pan out? Thanks for the help

Have done these (or variations thereof) several times. Just wait for the raves you are going to get. I buy boneless, skinless thighs from Sam's.

If you are using just the top rack, I see no problem going without the pan. However, when I do these I fill both racks (usually do these for a crowd)and use my "sand in the pan."

Have never noticed boneless, skinless thighs before. That would be the way to go. Does the bacon crisp ok while smoking..... or do you need to do the extra step to get it crisp. Approx. how long of a cook is this?

I tried these stuffed boneless/skinless thighs wrapped in bacon today. Overall not bad but I thought they turned out quite greasy. Chicken thighs & bacon sort of a double-whammy on grease. Has anyone tried this recipe with boneless/skinless chicken breasts? Just curious to see how they turned out.

Tim

Back