Storage question

RichardWhitmill

TVWBB Member
Since joining this forum I have gone from owning one Weber to owning three! See newest addition here
Problem is I've now run out of space in my shed. I can only fit in two.
Most recent addition is the Mastertouch and it came with a Weber cover. So what I am thinking is I continue storing my WSM and compact kettle in the shed and I have a little gap between the shed and garden wall where I could store the Mastertouch with the cover on. I'd probably fix a hook to the wall and put a chain round it to discourage opportunists. But I also live in Manchester which is one of the rainiest cities in the UK!
Have had a look on the main Weber bullet site for the storage FAQ and this seems ok but wanted any advice on storage and if you guys think this sounds ok as a plan?

I agree with Bob but,I’d take it one step further, remove the ash pan and turn it over when not in use. Even closed and empty you may get seepage under the cover which will follow the contour of the kettle and dr into the pan and be a mess later.
I often seem to forget that simple little trick and then cleaning the pans gets “unpleasant”.

Back