Stokerlog is now boots on start up

check the second page of the thread. There is a new version that corrects the problem. Amir is on top of things

the newest version of Stokerlog won't install. Even though I uninstalled the older version, the new version tells me that it can't install over an existing version. What should I do now?

Bill

if you are using windows: go to control panel. Find the add/remove program icon. Click on it. It will give a list of programs you have on your computer. Click on stoker log. click remove.

Then install new version like you were trying.

Hope this helps

if you are using windows: go to control panel. Find the add/remove program icon. Click on it. It will give a list of programs you have on your computer. Click on stoker log. click remove.

Then install new version like you were trying.

Hope this helps

Rich, that's what I tried to do. But, although there's an icon for Stoker Log it tells me that it cant' remove a program that doesn't exist. When I try to install Stoker Log I get the message that it does exist and can't be overwritten. When I reboot, stoker log is there. The problem is a little more complex then me not knowing how to uninstall a program. Stoker Log messed something up.

Bill

Bill, hit start->C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup. See if there is a link to stokerlog there. If so, you can delete it and that will fix it starting every time.

Are you saying that you can't uninstall from add/remove programs?

Need Fix for Stokerlog starting on boot-up for Windows 7

:confused:
check the second page of the thread. There is a new version that corrects the problem. Amir is on top of things

Can you please tell me exactly where to get a update for the fix for Stokerlog starts up automatically on boot up?
I cannot find it on this forum. Any help would be appreciated!
I have Windows 7.
:confused:
John Winner

Back