"Stainless Steel" hinged cooking grate for 18.5" kettles - FREE (just pay shipping)

ChadVKealey

TVWBB Pro
"Stainless Steel" hinged cooking grate for 18.5" kettles - FREE (just pay shipping)

As a result of a mix-up on Groupon's part (don't get me started), I ended up getting an extra 18.5" stainless steel hinged grate for free. It's the one made by "Grill Care" which others have reported to not be true stainless steel, but is probably just stainless plated. Anyway, it's shiny and brand new.

While I do have two Jumbo Joes (the one I bought and "the parking lot grill" that I found abandoned after a baseball game) I don't need two of these fancy hinged grates, so I'm paying this forward to whomever here would like it and can pay shipping. I'm in eastern Montgomery County, PA, about 5 miles northwest of Philadelphia. If you're local to the area and can pick it up, no charge at all. Otherwise, PM me your zip code and I'll find out what shipping will cost. I'd rather not deal with international shipping, but if you're willing to foot the bill...

Back