Stainless-Steel flavorizer bar Clean and Restore

I gotta see a comparison. Because, an angle grinder is actually made for that task. And of course not everyone on this forum has "guns" like you have :D So maybe for us mere "mortals" the angle grinder is better? I remember seeing that photo of you and your little girl. I'd love to see the look on the first kid's face who comes to pick her up for her first date and meets you :D

I gotta see a comparison. Because, an angle grinder is actually made for that task. And of course not everyone on this forum has "guns" like you have :D So maybe for us mere "mortals" the angle grinder is better? I remember seeing that photo of you and your little girl. I'd love to see the look on the first kid's face who comes to pick her up for her first date and meets you :D
As of this last weekend she is a teenager now already so that time is definitely coming soon!

As of this last weekend she is a teenager now already so that time is definitely coming soon!
Ahh your fun is just beginning. As a dad of 2 girls all I ever heard was "terrible 2's" when they were little. Nothing like the REALLY terrible 12's and beyond. I'll take 2s all day every day. :D Good luck my friend!

I agree. When they hit 13 and officially become "Teenagers", it all changes. It is like you have your little girl one day and wake up the next day some one else comes down for breakfast the next morning.

It is pretty much the same with little boys as well.

Back