Stainless side tables for Weber Qs

I just received a set of stainless side tables from a company in Australia called Kaon. What superb workmanship! I got this set for my CharQ project that I never can seem to finish. Still overcoming some challenges on getting the right handle. These stainless tables sit firm and won't bend like the OEM ones. Of course, the CharQ came without tables, probably because of fear of them meltiing. The handles still have the openings, though, so these tables meant for the Q 200/2000 series grills work perfectly. And being made of stainless, no melting to worry about even if they were inadvertently closed when the grate was not fully cooled down.

I paid US$127 with shipping. Pricey? Yes. But REALLY nice and for this project nothing else comes close.

View attachment 100257

View attachment 100258

I've seen those before and REALLY liked them. Sadly (I think) I just sold the q220 that was my nearly daily user in the winter and often in the summer. I always kind of wanted these, craftsmanship looks fantastic

Whoops!
When I put the Kaon tables pn my CharQ, I tried them folded out and in as shown in my pictures. However, I never tried closing the lid. DUH!!! The CharQ doesn’t have side vent openings, so neither Weber’s plastic shelves or these gorgeous stainless can be folded in with the hood fully closed🤭!

I am still glad I bought these, as the lack of shelves was one of the few things I didn’t like about the CharQ. If I want to store outside, I will need the large Q3200 cover that works with the shelves out.

Whoops!
When I put the Kaon tables pn my CharQ, I tried them folded out and in as shown in my pictures. However, I never tried closing the lid. DUH!!! The CharQ doesn’t have side vent openings, so neither Weber’s plastic shelves or these gorgeous stainless can be folded in with the hood fully closed🤭!

I am still glad I bought these, as the lack of shelves was one of the few things I didn’t like about the CharQ. If I want to store outside, I will need the large Q3200 cover that works with the shelves out.
IMG_8130.jpeg
Jon this has been a really surprisingly nice cover for the price.
On sale for $20.

Back