St. Louis Cyber Grackles

JRPfeff

TVWBB Guru
I'd like to hear what the folks in St. Louis are saying about the spying done by the supreme protectors of baseball tradition. It looks really bad to me - worse than Rose or the Black Sox.

I've already convicted them (just cuz they're the Grackles), so let's move on the penalty phase of the trial. What can I, The Commish, do to make sure that no MLB franchise even thinks about doing this again?

Eliminate or suspend the franchise? That screws things up for everyone else. Need to do something to take away the Grackle's unfair competitive advantage without hurting the other franchisees.

A Player Dispersal Draft may be the answer. Every other MLB franchise (in order of current record) is allowed to chose one St. Louis player in either the majors or minors and assume his contract. St. Louis will pay the player's salary for 5 years. Then eliminate all Grackle draft picks for 5 years and also bar the team from all free agent signings. I think I'll ban everyone in management for life too, while I'm at it. Problem solved.

When do I get my statue in Cooperstown?

Your hatred of everything St Louis is showing again Jim.
Might want to seek some professional help. :p
Don't worry, football season will start before you know it.

gocards.png

Back