SS Performer History

JeffWeber

Does anyone know how many of these grill Weber made with the Stainless Steel work table? It seems most of the Charcoal grill are the standard kettle type.

Doubt I will ever find a weber Performer for free or close to free price. What is the most you would pay for each color. Sorta of a SS Performer grill price guide for:

Red $
Blue $
Black $
Green $
Maroon $

I scored 50 bucks for my 1998 SS in mint condition last summer.Keep in garage use less than 5 times. Even has the original seal wrap over stainless steel table. love my SS ;)

i've been looking for one for about 10 years. one showed up but i was out of town that day. well, i have seen a few but folks around here think anything weber is priced like gold.

I just sold my SS Redhead to Bob Bass here from the site recently. Sorry you missed it, I know that I miss it sitting out back with all of the rest of it's cousins, but it was time to let it go. Hoping to get my first WSM soon.

I just scored a Blue SS Performer on Craig's list for $75. I have always wanted a older performer and I love the blue color. I called weber today and ordered a few things to start to rebuild her. I will try and post some pictures.

Back