Spring is here! Time to clean those grills....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
...I've collected over the Winter!

This week was like the hitting the craigslist Trifecta!

I'm the new owner of an 18" RED Bar-B-Kettle with no date stamp, a 22.5" Silver "EO" with Weber cover and charcoal rails both Free, and a PURPLE Genesis C for $20! It needs some TLC and it'll sizzle again!

IMG_0126.jpg

Recent finds include a $10 PURPLE OT and a couple free RED's and topless blacks in various stages of neglect, that I hope to refurbish.

IMG_0080.jpg

100_2693.jpg

100_2774.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Donny Anderson:
You have anything in "Envy Green"? Nice collection. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just brought this home-will it do?

IMG_0128.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Moriarty:
...I've collected over the Winter!

This week was like the hitting the craigslist Trifecta!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you no shame??
icon_wink.gif

(From someone who watches Craig's List like a hawk, and has never found anything nearly as good as you have.)

Rehabs still underway on the kettles, but the Genesis cleaned up very nice! I had some stainless steel grates, flavorizer bars and a thermometer from a salvage grill and it fires right up! It needs a new igniter which I'll have to order since HD and ACE only carry the newer design.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back