Spread the Word!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have been a member of this forum since 11/02 (same time I purchased the WSM), and I'll admit I am more of a lurker than a submitter.

While cruising Amazon.com, I noticed only 26 reviews of the WSM have been submitted...but there must be more users of the WSM, 1450 registered users on this forum at last count. I just got around to submitting a review finally to Amazon.

I think Chris A. and the WSM community at large could benefit by posting RAVE reviews on Amazon.com The more positve reviews, the more people buying this great smoker and in turn supporting Chris' efforts.

I love the WSM and this forum, even if I am lackadaisical at times to post here.

Thanks for the great site Chris!!

I posted one of the first WSM reviews on Amazon.com quite some time ago. Unfortunately, since the reviews are listed in reverse chronological order, mine is way towards the bottom of the list! However, I've noticed several others that mention TVWB, so that's neat.

Regards,
Chris

We're up to 29 reviews! 3 additional reviews in less than 2 days span!

It's well known in marketing circles that the dissatisfied customer tells 10 times as many people about his dissatisfaction as does the satisfied customer about his satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back