Spark Grills - Already gone...

In regard to pellets vs. briquettes vs. gas, the pellet grills have (in my opinion) the most room for improvement in all areas. I'm not saying that they are bad, just that they have the potential to become a more attractive option as time goes on.

Ain't that the truth. I saw the new Woodwind Pro by Camp Chef when it came out and it's only a matter of time before that gets built up on and expanded. My wife has already pre-forbade me from getting it lol

The Industrial Revolution (also known as the First Industrial Revolution) was a period of global transition of human economy towards more efficient and stable manufacturing processes that succeeded the Agricultural Revolution, starting from Great Britain, continental Europe, and the United States, that occurred during the period from around 1760 to about 1820–1840.[1] This transition included going from hand production methods to machines; new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes; the increasing use of water power and steam power; the development of machine tools; and the rise of the mechanized factory system. Output greatly increased, and a result was an unprecedented rise in population and in the rate of population growth. The textile industry was the first to use modern production methods,[2]: 40  and textiles became the dominant industry in terms of employment, value of output, and capital invested.

Back