Some Summit Progress

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
I needed something to do while watching the Giants get clobbered by the Dodgers tonight, so I pulled the manifold/burner setup out of my Summit Platinum, and did a bit of cleaning. Still needs more, but I got far enough to do a burner test (after cleaning out all of the holes in each of the four burners.) With my new crossovers installed, I lit it up, and it burns very nicely.....

I also dropped my new flavorizers from Mr. Santana (RCPlaneBuyer) in for a quick look....

1630821493993.jpeg

I'm currently doing a burner test to determine how much heat I get in the various burner configurations now that I have all the steel (flavorizers and grates) in there......

Lots more cleaning to do, need to paint the end caps, and sort out the ignition system. More to come!

R

She is beautiful! I had to put on my sunglasses due to all the shine and reflection. What product did you use on the stainless?
Just some stainless steel cleaner we had on hand for our fridge and dishwasher fronts. I will still need some BKF to get some stubborn spots, needs paint, and I haven't touched the bottom cabinet yet.... :)

Oh, and it helps to have lots of lights! Makes it shiny! :)

Back