So fellow newbies...

Think it will be lamb chops tomorrow(its bed time in 1-3 hours here)

With some tater slices and brussels maby?! Will report back. But then again wings sounds great...Guess i make up my mind tomorrow.
icon_smile.gif

Wolgast your not a newbie!
icon_smile.gif

Just took the wings off the grill and they are the new I have ever tasted! Still have to fry and sauce... Can't wait!

I have a large Salmon filet smoking right now. Will chill it once its done and take it to a party we're going to tonight for the game to have "appetizer style". And beer.....lots of beer.

The Salmon came out excellent Jeff. I just followed the recipe on the VWBB site (the brown sugar rub one). Was worried when I tasted it warm...was a little salty for my taste. But once I chilled it in the fridge it came out perfect and the saltiness seemed to be gone. Pretty quick cook too....2 lbs took about 1 hr 20 minutes.

Glad it turned out good!

I still can't get over how well the wings turned out that I cooked. I can't wait to cook more!

Over the weekend I smoked a brisket, pulled pork and ribs. I am a newb so I was not comfortable with doing them at the same time (I will get there eventually) so I ended up smoking 3 days in a row with very little sleep. I'll post the few pics I have later.

With some good advise and tips I got here the other day, I nailed 3 slabs of spares and 4 racks of BB's last night....Took them off about 1130pm. Cant wait to get home
icon_smile.gif

Back