So, Another nice item I discovered

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Not sure of anyone else, but my first cup o' Joe in the AM, is my "relax and get ready fot the day cup". I like to sort of just "linger" over it and enjjoy while I browse my email, my Ebay sales, my web site traffic and so on.
But, especially this time of year, and into next summer that cup does not stay nice and warm. So stumbled across these on sale for $19 at Costco https://www.costco.com/bodum-canteen-double-wall-mugs,-4-piece-set.product.4000192453.html
Yeah, $19 is a little pricey for 4 coffee mugs. But, I gotta say these things are nice. Though I would prefer to not have the narrow bottom, it's not a deal killer. They actually work pretty nice. No, they're not a thermal mug, but, they do help maintain the temp of that first cup in the AM before the chill is off the house.
Highly recommended though they are fragile to a point. Sice they are actually glass (even though they sort of feel like plastic), they're not. Bottom line nice cups for you and "da boss" :D

Not sure of anyone else, but my first cup o' Joe in the AM, is my "relax and get ready fot the day cup". I like to sort of just "linger" over it and enjjoy while I browse my email, my Ebay sales, my web site traffic and so on.
But, especially this time of year, and into next summer that cup does not stay nice and warm. So stumbled across these on sale for $19 at Costco https://www.costco.com/bodum-canteen-double-wall-mugs,-4-piece-set.product.4000192453.html
Yeah, $19 is a little pricey for 4 coffee mugs. But, I gotta say these things are nice. Though I would prefer to not have the narrow bottom, it's not a deal killer. They actually work pretty nice. No, they're not a thermal mug, but, they do help maintain the temp of that first cup in the AM before the chill is off the house.
Highly recommended though they are fragile to a point. Sice they are actually glass (even though they sort of feel like plastic), they're not. Bottom line nice cups for you and "da boss" :D
Those look nice...and they're glass making them enjoyable to drink coffee from. We have the espresso size "shot glasses" that are double walled like that.
The price is decent too. I paid $25 for 6 of those Starbucks reusable plastic "to go" cups with snap on lids. I put a neoprene insulation sleeve over mine. Your setup is more civilized!😁

Back